Monday, July 29, 2013

A Billion Bullets

I don't have television, so I found these compilations of news reports quite entertaining.  There is a strange confluence of far right and far left - neither trusts the government, with good reason.  The difference is the crackpot right thinks the government is militarizing the police and stripping away legal protections because there is a conspiracy to enslave the citizens and impose a "New World Order" - whereas the left is (or so I imagine) more concerned that the government is anticipating civil unrest because the climate is dangerously destabilized which will lead to empty shelves at the grocery stores.  Either way I suspect things will get very interesting, quite soon.




    

1 comment:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter